Area of operation for YLF to be extended its activities all over the India and also in the World.
Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives for which the YLF is established are as under:
At the time of establishment the role and goal of Foundation was clearly defined in terms of its aims and objectives, to which it is passionately striving to achieve;
- To preach, teach and propagate, with a view to bring home every individual the facts;
- That natural health and yoga is a Divine boon and right of every individual.
- That natural and yogic healthy living is the best insurance against sickness.
- That Natural Health and yoga are the only means of raising the level of health for personal as well as collective peace, spirituality, prosperity and happiness.
- To run workshop and courses as continuing development of yoga and naturopathy practitioners various other programs, Diploma, Master Diploma, Certificate level courses in the field of spirituality, hypnotherapy, reiki, suzok, acupressure, acupuncture, neuro therapy, holistic science and various other alternative medicines etc. in connection with natural health.
- To get affiliation and accreditation with India and International University to run various types of courses
- To represent the genuine & lawful demands & grievances of the member/ Doctors before the Govt. Authorities/ Local bodies & other authorized body of the Govt. in the interest of YLF &its members.
- To give our society a medicine free environment through various Drugless Therapies.
- To promote our mission “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”.
- To promote employments to the various India unemployed youths through getting them trained Yoga and Naturopathy.
- To foster and to conduct research in the science of natural health and yoga and to publicise the result thereof through the scientific journal and general newspaper.
- To establish, maintain and subsidise natural health homes, libraries, yoga and physical culture centre, sport clubs, holiday resorts of natural health and yoga, health food stores and such other thing as are contributory to healthy living at as many places as possible.
- To help the society for attaining physical, Mental, spiritual, Economical and social well- being with special emphasis on women, children, aged, disable and the weaker sections.
- To promote literacy, culture and other social activities by awareness programs, adult education classes, Lectures, Exhibition, Symposiums, Cultural Programs, Press Conference and Seminars.
All the activities shall be non-profitable shall be done “No profit\no loss”.